Friday, September 28, 2007

i attended some meetings today. they were interesting =) they were not even like big shot meetings, but still, i witnessed conflicts and so much politics in play. i'm beginning to enjoy my position as a trainee. i dun need to bear any real responsibility, am not expected to perform like a star player, have less jobs than the interns (since they cant treat us like interns n give us mundane brainless tasks), get to rotate ard depts to understand each's job functions and the best part is being able to observe office politics without being directly involved. its so fun being an observer in the midst of all the drama. =)

with regards to my breakup, i used to think and hope that by explaining myself to others and how i came to my 'silly' decision, they will understand and actually see things abit more from my perspective. but seriously, i have no need to. i've come to a conclusion that nobody, absolutely no one, will ever understand my decision. and its ok, bcoz i'm accountable only to my Lord.

"You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness
And I look to You
And I wait on You
I'll sing to You, Lord
A hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
Youll never let me go
Through it all.
Hallelujah."
-Through it all, Hillsongs.


~~~ Angela 11:41 PM